- Work with parents, family/whanau as partners in the learning process
- Recognise and respond to cultural diversity.
- Use digital technologies to enhance current practice and open up new and different ways of teaching and learning.
- Developing and holding high expectations of teachers and students.
- Provide inclusive learning environments (where students feel equally valued) for all students, especially those with additional learning needs.
- Develop and support accelerated achievement for transient students.
- Guide our students to take responsibility for their own learning (student agency)