- Students take responsibility for their own learning and know their next steps.
- Risk taking, creativity and problem solving.
- Inclusive and equitable.
- Students are focused and engaged.
- Students are present.
- Whanau partnership.
- Individual learning priorities are recognised.
- Physical, emotional and spiritual well-being are considered for greater learning opportunities.
- Participation is actively encouraged.
- We use learning intentions, success criteria and feed forward.
- Links made to real life learning.
- Supportive activities used to support learning.
- Develop thinking strategies.
- Well organised.
- Focus on student achievement.
- Cooperative group interaction is encouraged.
- Use of scaffolding to help students to learn and to find appropriate resources.
- Whole school planning assessment and integration.